For students wishing to complete their MBA but unable to commit to a full-time study schedule, the DeGroote part-time option is an ideal alternative. This option allows you to set your own timetable, taking courses as you are able and gives you the flexibility and balance you require. For your convenience, MBA courses are offered in the daytime and evening in each of the 3 terms in a year allowing you to work while earning your degree. In terms of completing your program, you may take up to two courses per term, with the option of taking entire terms off, if needed. You have a maximum of 8 years to complete your degree.
Specific Program Information
Length: Variable. It takes most students 4 to 5 years.
Number of courses: 20
Program specific requirements: Work experience helps, but is not required.
Program specific notes:
- You can take a maximum of 2 classes per term.
- You have the option of taking complete terms off.
- You have up to 8 years to complete your degree.
- You can take day or evening courses.
- Classes for evening courses are held once a week and usually run from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.