Feb 21, 2024
- Subject to meeting admission requirements, students may combine two subjects and be graduated with a combined Honours B.A. degree. These combinations are available within the Faculty, with programs in the Faculty of Humanities and with the Arts and Science Program.
- Students should be alerted to those Levels II and III courses that are required to qualify for a number of Level IV courses. Students who wish to enter courses but who lack the necessary prerequisites must obtain the permission of the instructor.
- POLSCI 2NN3 and POLSCI 3NN3 or POLSCI 3N06 A/B and POLSCI 2O06 A/B are required for students enrolled in Honours Political Science programs and they are recommended for students in the B.A. program.
- Students may take a maximum of six units of Level IV Political Science and will be removed from any excess units of Level IV Political Science unless permission is granted by the Department. Additional units of Level IV Political Science may not be used as electives.
- Students who have completed only 3 units of level I Political Science will be required to complete 3 more units of Level I Political Science by the end of the following academic year.
- Completion of POLSCI 1AB3 by the end of Level I is strongly recommend in order for students to meet the prerequisite for POLSCI 2NN3.
120 units total (Levels I to IV), of which 48 units may be Level I
- the Level I program completed prior to admission to the program. (See Admission above.)
- Levels II, III, Political Science of which a maximum of nine units may be Level II; including at least one course from the Canadian Politics Field of Study
- Level IV Political Science (See Note 4)
- courses specified for the other subject
- Electives (the maximum Political Science courses to be taken is 54 units)