Feb 22, 2024
Enrolment in this program is limited and possession of the published minimum requirements does not guarantee admission. Selection is based on academic achievement but requires, as a minimum, completion of any Level I program with a Grade Point Average of at least 5.0 including:
from the following courses, with a grade of at least C+ in each
from the following courses, with an average of at least 6.0
- Students are encouraged to seek academic advising from the Departmental Undergraduate Advisor (email email@example.com).
- In some cases there are Level II and III prerequisites for Level III and IV courses. The prerequisites should be considered when choosing your Level II and III courses.
- Certain Level III and IV courses are offered in alternate years. Students are advised to consider course offerings carefully in planning their course selection for Levels III and IV.
- Students are strongly advised not to take CHEMBIO 3L03 concurrent with CHEMBIO 4G12 A/B .
- Students seeking admission to graduate school are strongly advised to complete CHEMBIO 3AA3 (or CHEM 3AA3) and 6 units from CHEMBIO 4A03, 4OA3, 4OB3. Completion of CHEMBIO 4G12 A/B is also strongly recommended.
- One of CHEMBIO 3EP3 A/B S, or 3RP3 may be completed to satisfy units toward the Level III Chemical Biology or Chemistry requirement.
- BIOCHEM 3G03 must be completed in Level II. The combination of both BIOCHEM 2B03 and 2BB3 may substitute for BIOCHEM 3G03 and, when completed, will reduce the elective requirement by three units.
120 units total (Levels I to IV), of which no more than 48 units may be Level I
(See Admission above.)
Levels III and IV: 60 Units
- Levels II, III Biology courses
from Levels III, IV Chemical Biology, Chemistry courses,